The Society for AIDS Care established in 1994, is a community-based and non-profit making charitable organization. It is the first non-governmental organization in Asia providing high quality direct patient care services to children, adults and elderly people who are living with HIV/AIDS and their care-givers in the community. We are looking for a high caliber person with passion for charity to take up the following position:
Fundraising Executive/ Manager (Donor Management)
- Responsible to the overall operation for the Direct Fundraising Team
- Plan, execute and evaluate the direct fundraising activity and perform public education to the public.
- Provide training and daily supervision to fundraising teams
- Plan the daily duty roster for the fundraising team, and manage fundraiser recruitment
- Coordinate and initiate donor promotion strategies to meet with charity objective and target
- Manage donor loyalty program
- Diploma or Degree holder with work experience in sales and marketing. Experience in DIRECT SALES supervision is preferable
- Fluent spoken and written Chinese and English, proficiency in computers especially Excel and Chinese word processing
- Self-motivation & able to develop new donors
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- A team player with outstanding communication skills
- Immediately available is highly preferable
– Basic salary plus incentive
– An attractive remuneration package with good career prospects will be offered to the right candidates.
Please e-mail your CV specifying your recent and expected salary to email@example.com . Or by mail to: Fundraising and Communications Manager, SAC Centre, P.O. Box No. 78978, Mongkok Post Office, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Prospective candidate will be required to sit for a written test.
(Information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)